Excellence in Design & Marketing Awards
Presented by the Housing & Building Association of Colorado Springs, the Excellence in Design & Marketing Awards honor the top achievers in the new home industry. Awards are comprised of marketing, sales, interior design, architectural and builder awards. These awards are presented to those who set the standard of excellence in the home building industry.
- Individual Awards: Those who excelled in industry contributions, sales volume, community involvement and overall professionalism during the period of April 1, 2017 through March 31, 2019 are eligible for The Excellence in Design and Marketing judging. Must be a current member of the Housing & Building Association of Colorado Springs.
- Marketing and Design Categories: New or rehabilitated residential real estate projects with homes available for sale or rent during the period April 1, 2017 through March 31, 2019 are eligible for The Excellence in Design and Marketing Awards judging. Must be a current member of the Housing & Building Association of Colorado Springs.
- All Award categories must be completed in El Paso County, Colorado.
Eligibility Period: April 1, 2017 through March 31, 2019
Call for Entries Open: April 15, 2019
Entry Deadline: June 30, 2019
ENTRY FEES FOR ALL CATEGORIES
- Entry information will not be supplied to the judges until entry fees are paid.
- $175.00 for 1st entry; $125 for each additional entries
- Entrant fills out the applicable entry form(s) and sends payment information to the HBA
Your entry materials are due by June 30, 2019. View the CALL FOR ENTRIES packet to view the required entry materials and downloadable forms (also available for download from the list below). ALL Entries should be submitted digitally by Microsoft OneDrive or your favorite file sharing service. Cosmetic alterations are acceptable for environmental challenges (power lines, construction, traffic, reflections, etc.). Acceptable File Types
Entrants will be notified at the Awards Banquet on November 7, 2019, as well as posted on the CSHBA.com website. Only one entry per category will be recognized.
Each entry will be judged on its own merits by a panel of distinguished individuals selected for professional expertise in sales, marketing and design. The Excellence in Design & Marketing Awards Judges Panel reserves the right to combine or eliminate any category or categories due to insufficient entries.
The Excellence in Design & Marketing Awards also reserves the right to create new categories if the judges believe it is warranted. Judges may re-categorize an entry if they believe it has been entered in the wrong category, or is better suited to another category. Special Awards for specific innovations may be presented at the Judges’ discretion.
All entries become the property of CSHBA. In entering the awards program, entrants grant permission to the CSHBA to publish and/or reproduce entries in any CSHBA publication and/or product, as well as grant the CSHBA the right to grant permission for the entries to be published and/or reproduced in any trade or consumer publication or product.
Individual Achievement Awards
1. Rookie Sales Professional of the Year
2. Sales Professional of the Year
3. Sales Team of the Year
4. Marketing Professional of the Year
5. Builder Superintendent of the Year
6. Builder Production Team of the Year
7. Builder Customer Service Professional of the Year
8. Interior Decorator/Stager of the Year
9. Architect of the Year
10. Rising Star
11. Million Dollar Circle Awards
(Use this form for ALL Marketing Awards. Categories info)
12. Logo (Awards for Builder, Community, Associate/Trade)
13. Website (also fill out this form) (Awards for Builder, Community, Associate/Trade)
14. Digital Marketing Program (Awards for Builder, Community, Associate/Trade)
15. Design Center
16. Sales Studio
18. Radio Spot
19. Print Campaign
(Use this form for ALL Design Awards. Categories info)
Single Family Production
20. Up to 2,500 sq ft
21. 2,501—3,500 sq ft
22. 3,501—5,000 sq ft
23. More than 5,000 sq ft
Single Family Custom
24. Under 5,000 sq ft
25. More than 5,000 sq ft
26. Community Amenity Feature
27. Entire Home
28. Kitchen, up to $35,000
29. Kitchen, Over $35,001
30. Bath, up to $35,000
31. Bath, Over $35,001
32. Kitchen, Custom
33. Kitchen, Production
34. Master Suite, Custom
35. Master Suite, Production
36. Custom Room Design/Project
37. Interior Design, Whole House
38. Outdoor Room
39. Design Detail
40. Landscaping (Awards for Production Home, Custom Home, Remodel Home)
Questions? Contact Shirley Rouse at 719-592-1800 x117 or by email.